Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sleep with the ball ? Eat with the balls ?



United defender Patrice Evra has hailed teammate Cristiano Ronaldo as the most 'skilful' footballer in the world - and one of the club's top micky takers, along with Wayne Rooney.

As for Ronaldo the player, Evra says: "Im convinced he sleeps with the ball, eats with the ball and watches TV with the ball! Every time he has a ball at his feet he will try a new trick. Hes unbelievable.'

And on the subject or jokers Ronaldo and Rooney, he adds: "Everybody jokes with me about my clothes and because I'm only 5ft 8ins all the lads are always reminding me that I'm quite small.

"Cristiano and Wazza kill me every day and write 'S' (for small) on my stuff! Before a recent game Wazza stuck my picture in the mascot section of the matchday programme to make out I was as small as the mascot! I laughed so much I was nearly crying but Ive kept the programme as a memento.'

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com