Thursday, March 22, 2007

2 more years



Wing king Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed he is not interested in joining Real Madrid - and wants to extend his stay at Manchester United. The 22-year-old has been heavily linked with moves to both Real and Barcelona in recent weeks but Barca claimed on Tuesday they have made no approach, and Real's hopes of signing him now appear to have been dashed.

The Portuguese winger said: "I consider myself a United footballer who is playing well and trying to help the team. "If things keep going well, I want to stay here. I'm not a Galactico. I'm only thinking about United and I want to stay here for more than two more years. I want to leave my mark on this era, win titles and be a figure in the history of this club."

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com