Tuesday, March 27, 2007

CR : I hope playing in MU for many years

...Financially I'm doing fine, and what really matters is to show my football. It’s always good to hear about other clubs interest, but I’m very happy right now,and hope I'll be playing in Manchester for many years....



CR has finally pledged his future to Manchester United and insisted he has no intention of leaving Old Trafford this summer. Red-hot Ronaldo has been consistently linked with a move to Barcelona or Real Madrid this summer but the £45million-rated star has committed himself to United and declared his intention to stay there for the best years of his career.

"I have a good contract in financial terms and what really matters to me now is to show my game," said Ronaldo. "It's a good sign to know I have so many clubs interested in me, such as Real Madrid. "It means I am valued and that my work pleases. But I'm very happy where I am and I hope to stay at Manchester United for many years."

Ronaldo's confirmation of his desire to stay is a huge boost for boss Sir Alex Ferguson. United want to reward the 22-year-old with a new deal that will make him the club's joint-highest earner on £110,000-a-week.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com