Saturday, March 10, 2007

Become legend before leaving

Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed the talks on his new deal at Manchester United are moving well and that he wants to earn a legendary status at Old Trafford before leaving for Spain.

The 22-year-old, who has scored 16 goals for United this season, said his agent was making good progress towards securing more years to his existing contract, which runs out in 2010.

Red Devils boss Sir Alex Ferguson also confirmed that the negotiations have been going on."We have been negotiating for a few weeks now and hopefully we can come to an agreement where he will stay with us for the next few years."

On his potention plans, Ronaldo told Icons.com: “One day I will end up in Spain, but I am very happy here (Old Trafford). I want to make my mark in Manchester. I want to win titles and enter the folklore of the club.

“We are negotiating and everything is in place to keep me here. I believe things are going well and I am going to remain here.”

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com