Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We need to believe that you can become the best and strive to do


Yesterday, Ronaldo was one of the main characters take stock of the ceremony, FIFA in Zurich, but today he was in Tashkent. Yesterday, he was recognized as the author of the most beautiful goals in 2009, and today he spoke with Uzbek journalists. It was in the conference hall of the stadium "Fire".

Remember that the most beautiful naked 2009 FIFA recognized the ball Ronaldo scored April 15 at the 6-minute match FC Porto - Manchester United, hit about 30 meters. And in the survey, determine the best footballer the world FIFA midfielder "Real" took second place behind Leonel Messi.

And today, he answered questions from journalists in Tashkent:

 What is the main purpose of your visit to Uzbekistan?
 I found out that Uzbekistan has adopted and has a "support program for young players" initiated "by the Foundation of Culture and Arts of Uzbekistan, I would like to contribute to bringing this project to life. I know a little about Uzbek football, I told him about my former coach Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Just yesterday you were in Switzerland, and today - this time in Tashkent. For you a busy schedule of normal business?
 I am glad that today I met with you. Yes, my fleeting visit, but I'm over this short time I will give every effort to fulfill his professional duty. I think that more will come to Tashkent, and this time I'll stay here longer.

Have you ever been invited to the Turkish clubs? (asked by a journalist of the Turkish Information Agency "Jahon")
No, so I can not say anything about it.

 In Uzbekistan, the recent master classes are held one after another. Whom would you recommend to be invited to the next master-class?
 I can not recommend to anyone, all the stars of football - my friends. But I can definitely say that today I will demonstrate the most beautiful ways of its arsenal. A main objective of such demonstration exercises - to show that everyfootball player must believe that he may be the best and strive for this. This should be the motto of every young football player.

You are constantly in the center of world attention obschestvennsti. Hence the question arose: Do you consider yourself primarily a professional soccer player, or more famous thanks to your image?
Of course, first of all, I - a professional footballer, and would like the world to know me only through football.

There are rumors that you allegedly received proposals from Russia, in particular from Moscow Dynamo ...
 I reported this do not know, but I can tell you that in football anything can not say in advance. You never know what awaits you in the future.


How do you view the fact that in the future to open a training center for young footballers?
 I am a supporter of this. When there is time, I participated in events for young players. Here's a lull in the championship of Spain, and I took the opportunity to come to Tashkent and met there with local talentedfootball players.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com