Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas


Cristiano Ronaldo expressed his satisfaction with the victory and wished everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

"It was important to seal the year with a victory, so we are happy about that. We must now think of the New Year, which we should start as well as we've ended this one. We played an all-around game. We had a great start and we kept our performance up the entire 90 minutes. We are perfectly covering the absences on the team. The coach is proving to have several options."

"I'm working well and I do even better with my team-mates' help. I want to carry on this way until the end of the season. I'm doing better every day. I missed two months and coming back was difficult, but things are working out for me; I'm scoring goals."

"I wish all Real Madrid fans, journalists and football fans to have very happy holidays. I wish them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com