Saturday, December 05, 2009

The failure on the Camp Nou did not stopped me from sleeping


Together with Alejandro Sanz, smiling and relaxed, Cristiano Ronaldo transfer to the press room welcomes the AS award he had just received. And journalists took to obtain their first statements on the classic on Sunday. The first question was directly on the ruling that would have put Madrid ahead on the scoreboard and that has not lost any sleep: “The truth is that I’ve slept well every day. These are things of football. I tried it and did not come out.”It was a good match. We had many chances and not score. Now there is no regret, but lift your head and work to win the next matches,” he continued.

He also referred to tomorrow’s World Cup draw, which could match to Portugal and Spain: “Our goal was to reach South Africa and we succeeded. In Spain I would not find him soon. Best in the end, what would be a dream. It will be a tournament complicated, but we will be prepared and then will be what God wants.

Regarding the laser used to annoy a fan in the Nou Camp, said: “Before launching I noticed the lack of light in his eyes, but tried to concentrate. I know it’s dangerous. Fortunately, I’m fine.” There were also moments for humor when a reporter asked if he would be a model for underwear line which will launch the Real Madrid: “No way. I’ve posed for Armani.”

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com