Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm happy because I scored two goals and helped the team reach the Last 16





Cristiano Ronaldo scored two goals against Olympique Marseille, one of them from an impressive free-kick in the opening minutes of the match. The Portuguese player was very happy with his team's victory.

"It was a good game. I wish to congratulate my team because they all played very well, especially in the second half, during which we were more calm. I'm happy because I scored two goals and helped my team reach the Last 16."

"To qualify as group leaders is terribly important, especially for the draw. We'll see what happens now. We are confident and that's important."

"I hit the ball well today, but it has nothing to do with the fact that the Champions League ball is different to that in La Liga. My touch was good. I'm happy with the two goals."

"It will be sad to miss the match in Valencia. I didn't want to see a double booking against Almeria, but these things happen in football. I'm only human and I said I was sorry. I'm sure my team-mates will do very well inValencia."

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com