Thursday, December 31, 2009

I feel fulfilled every time I put the white shirt on and I always try to do my very best

Cristiano Ronaldo sat down with Spanish sports daily Marca to discuss his first six months as a Madridista.

“I play for Real Madrid, the best club in the world, and I have the best teammates. They are all incredibly talented and I am convinced that we can do great things together.”

“Our football is improving and the coach is proving just how knowledgeable he is. I think he already knows what the key to playing well and winning more matches is.”

“Kaka is a phenomenal person and players. I hope he returns soon. He is crucial to the current and future success of Real Madrid.”

“I like to play as a forward. I have a lot of freedom to move around because the coach allows me to play like that. It lets me move from left to right whenever I want. I feel very comfortable in such a position and I perform well there, but I will play wherever I am told to.”

“I feel fulfilled every time I put the white shirt on and I always try to do my very best. There is no greater feeling than arriving at the Santiago Bernabeu, scoring goals and making fans happy.”

“My presentation was unforgettable. I wasn’t prepared for the magnitude of such an event. All those people came out to see me. It was an incredibly exciting day and one of the best of my life.”

“I am not driven by individual accolades. Whether it’s Higuain, Benzema or me, all that matters is that we win for Real Madrid. Winning titles is the primary objective.”

“The club’s doctors and physiotherapists helped me a lot and they are some of the most professional people I have ever worked with in my career. I like how their work ethic and I am convinced that I wouldn’t have recovered yet had I not been a member of this team. I feel better physically each day and I am sure that I do not need surgery.”

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com