Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I don't know where I'll be in six months



"I don't know where I will be in the space of the next six months."For the moment, I'm only thinking about training well every day."Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to pledge his future to Manchester United beyond the end of this season. Ronaldo, a £40million target for Real Madrid and Barcelona, said: "I don't know where I will be in the space of the next six months."For the moment, I'm only thinking about training well every day."

Barca's director of football Txiki Begiristain watched Ronaldo play for Portugal against Brazil in a friendly at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium last night.

United are prepared to double his £50,000-a- week salary in a new deal that would keep him at the club until 2012.Ronaldo added: "The only thing I am sure about is I want to continue at the level I've reached and aim to improve even more."

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com