Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Best dancer and best dresser




World Cup winker Cristiano Ronaldo is boasting that he is Manchester United's best dancer and best dresser. And the Portugese football ace has told an American magazine that English men can only dance when they are drunk.

Ronaldo, who was caught winking when Wayne Rooney was sent off in last summer's World Cup Finals, reportedly told American Vogue: "I don't need to drink alcohol before I can dance.

"It's natural to me. It's what I do."

Asked who United's best dressed star was, he modestly said: "It's me of course."

He said French striker Louis Saha was the worst for sartorial inelegance.

Ronaldo was blamed for Rooney's red card in the England v Portugal World Cup quarter final.But he said last week the pair were now "like brothers" at the Old Trafford club.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com