Monday, December 01, 2008

Real Cristiano Ronaldo

The eyes of the world are in this number seven, who collects victories in every year but at the same time, is a target of more criticism and different ideas and the most absurd reasons. Cristiano Ronaldo warrant was "increasingly focused", while recognizing that people are also more focused on it.

"I realized that every move you make, inside or outside of the field, is analyzed under the microscope, if I don't celebrate goals is because I'm sad , if it is because I talk with the public is because I lost the humility, one of mine minor gestures is always a reason for all kinds of criticism."

"Facing, while guaranteeing to remain exactly the same Cristiano Ronaldo ever," the Cristiano Ronaldo humble, respectful, hardworking, ambitious and perfectionist "who always has been. "Don't believe that my way of being in life and in football has changed," says.

"People that are always waiting for me to do anything, and those are the things absolutely normal and without importance, to criticize. They analyze under the microscope for unusual things that have nothing, "he adds, ensuring that never ceased to be the same. " Cristiano Ronaldo remains exactly the same as it always was, regardless of what is happening inside and outside the pitch. But as my friends say, the people who know me well, they only criticize the good ones, so what can I say more? Only that I am arrested for having a dog and arrested for not having one. "

The power of your media is such that only very recently Cristiano Ronaldo got aware of the proportion of his statements, (one of those he didn't even say it), he had in the world of football. "I am the first, second and third best in the world" is a phrase that never left the mouth of what in reality is the best player on the planet.

"I did not say that, I simply did not made that statement," warrants with conviction, considering it is a speculation "unfair and absurd", which only failed to win an immediate denial by now have had only notion of what really happened. "I begin to tire to unlie statements," argues in its favor. "Anyone who knows me, knows I would never be able to do that kind of statement, but, unfortunately, today people write what they want and what they want without thinking of the consequences."

The purest of truths is that Cristiano Ronaldo saw, once again, his name shrouded in controversy for something that did not and would never do that because that is not the way it is in football. "It would not be right for my companions of profession nor would respect them, in addition of not being that what I think," guaranteed. "What I really think - and those who live close to me know it without needing to confirm it - is that the other nominees to the prize for best player in the world are able to win. Those who depriving me know that the collective trophies are far more important than the individual premiums.

Of course I am not wrong and I have to admit that the individual titles fill me with pride. I'm not hypocritical in the face of everything we did last season, I am very well placed to win the prize , but I never said that I am the first, second and third best in the world for a question of respect to the remaining candidates and because I believe that all have potential to win it. "

Working quietly, always with the same spirit of conquest and the ambition that characterized, that's all I want for a season that for him, started later, according to the surgery that was submitted. But not even this prevents Cristiano Ronaldo to fight hard to make this a season as good or better than before.

"I am well," he claims. "I've done some important goals, I have evolved and honestly believe I can do a season similar to the previous or even better. I am the same player, work hard, play the same way and will make many, many goals, "promises. This is the real Cristiano Ronaldo.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com