Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy at Old Trafford



Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo helped his side through to the last 16 of the Champions League - then took the opportunity to reaffirm his commitment to the club after another week of controversy.

The Portuguese has been in fine form for United this season after appearing ready to leave Old Trafford in the summer. "I'm very happy at Old Trafford," he insisted after the 3-1 win over Benfica. "Things are running well. We are at the top of table, we are winning games. But in football you never know what is going to happen next."

And he claimed recent allegations of diving made by Middlesbrough manager Gareth Southgate had only motivated him ahead of the game. He added: "I'm already used to it. The more they criticise me the better I play. Those critics do not affect me any longer"

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com