Monday, December 11, 2006

Cris wants to win the Ballon d'Or



Cristiano Ronaldo wants to be the best in the world.

"My dream is to win the Ballon d'Or and I am working to be the best player in the world," Ronaldo told the News of the World. "Since I was a kid I have been trying to become the best winger in the world and now I want to go a step farther.

"There is still some way to go but the challenge is there and I am trying. I hope the moment arrives soon. "After me the best No 7 that I have seen was Eric Cantona. But I am still only 21 and I want to surpass everything I have achieved so far."

Ronaldo also had a few words for the people who have given him stick this season."The incident against Boro has caused many comments, but it was a valid penalty. I do not dive," added Ronaldo. "Nor do I search for controversy. But I am a person accustomed to the critics and they are not a problem for me. "Perhaps the critics are jealous. I do not think I have to change. I am the same person that arrived in England hungry for success."

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com