Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Cris' X'mas greeting




Hi everyone!

I never know what to say on this occasions, but I think that everyone wishes more or less the same things, like peace, love, health, happiness...and I am not different.

So I thought that in the meadle of all this wishes, that I would have to first of all thank you for all the support you showed me during the last year, during the good and difficult moments, but especially during the world cup, which was a especial but also a tough moment in my life, but I think that I have showed that I know to keep calm, and work everyday very hard to have also my dreams come true.

The best present I could receive this christmas and for the next year would be of course winning the Fa premier league, the champions league and if possible an individual price. That is my wish but I know I have to keep working very hard every day to be able to realize them.

I know I am still young and that I have still a lot to learn, but I am working to be one of the best, for me and especially for my team.

So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you and your familly. I will have the chance to be with mine all together here in Manchester. I Hope you a lot of joy and that all your dreams come true!

Thanks to all my fans and friends
Cristiano Ronaldo

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com