Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CR's debut for RM; RM 1:0 Shamrock Rovers




Cristiano Ronaldo did not disappoint in his debut for Real Madrid. The Portuguese star was very participative during the 45 minutes he was on the field, and on his opinion "it is too early to draw conclusions." In statements to the channel "La Sexta" Cristiano said to feel good among his companions and with the game system of Pellegrini, saying that he is anxious to play in the Bernabéu: "It will be very special."

"We can not yet draw conclusions, the most important is to keep trying, winning, and then try to shoot more, Score more goals ... We are beginning, nothing is set, I'm giving along with my companions, but it is still the first contact we have on the field. "
"For me it is the same to play on the right, left or through the middle, what I want is to play and help the team and to integrate with my colleagues as soon as possible."
"I am working well, calm, and I hope to make many goals here. I really want to play at the Bernabéu this Sunday, it will be a very special moment for me and I hope that things continue to flow as well as they are now.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com