Monday, July 27, 2009

Cris : What's important is that we keep working


Cristiano Ronaldo was happy with his debut match at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. The player said that getting back into shape is what really matters at this stage.

"We wanted to win, but we faced a tough team. It doesn't matter because this is still the preseason and the important thing is for us to get back into shape. I'm happy."

"We have to think about reaching good form. We've only been working for 17 days and we have to work hard to be in optimum for at the start of La Liga."

"We all have to improve, not just myself and Benzema. We are working very hard and playing friendly games. It is always important to win fixtures, but we have to focus on gaining resistance level for La Liga."

"Many new players have arrived on the team and we are beginning to understand each other. I think it's natural that our hard work still doesn't show."

"I am happy with my debut at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. The crowd applauded. I had a lot of fun."

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com