Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cris : I am happy that I scored my first goal for Real Madrid


Although happy to have scored his first goal as a Madridista, Cristiano Ronaldo stressed the importance of reaching peak form after Tuesday's match.

"I am very happy to have scored my first goal for Real Madrid. It isn't always possible to do those plays because opponents don't let you. One objective is crossed off the list, but all that matters is getting in form, taking one match at a time and improving."

"The coach is running tests and we must respect his work. We are just starting off and need to stay calm. This isn't very important. Winning is important, but even more important is reaching peak form."

"The match against Juventus is good preparation for La Liga. We are all getting to know one another on the team."

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com