Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This week I'll do a test to see if I'm ready

The first question is required. How’s your ankle?

The truth is that I feel great. This week I will do a test to know if I am flat, but the recovery is going very good.

Are you well enough to play next Saturday against Racing?

The most important thing for me is to return when one hundred percent. We’ll see what happens.

In the medical report offered by Real Madrid, after reviewing what happened in Amsterdam two weeks ago, you stated that next Wednesday you would go back to the office of Dr. Van Dijk. Does this initial approach is maintained?

For the moment I do not know. The club’s medical services are going to agree with Dr. Van Dijk. Today or tomorrow they will take the decision and then I abide by what they agree.

Last Saturday you have been seen nervously witnessing the meeting of the selection of Portugal. Are you more nervous playing or when in the stands?

Certainly, when I’m off the field. It is very hard to see my pals down there from the stands and not being able to help. I feel a sense of powerlessness and emotions are really very different from what you have in your lawn. I must admit I suffered a lot watching the game in Portugal.

Finally. What do you think of the criticism that Pellegrini is receiving after removal of the Cup?

Players we’re not involved in that. I said I’m very happy with the coach and I am sure he will take this forward.

Madridistas are already thinking about the 29 November match against Barça at Camp Nou. Will Real Madrid be capable of defeating them there?

Real Madrid always take the pitch with the intention of winning every single game. We must be humble in Barcelona. Our most important match is always our most immediate encounter. We will have to face Racing and Zurich first, so I don’t really like talking about the Clasico at this stage. We must respect our next two opponents as much as we respect Barcelona.

Do you believe the outcome in the Clasico could influence the rest of the season?


It won’t be a decisive match for neither team, but it is obviously important for us to earn a victory at Camp Nou.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com