Thursday, November 12, 2009

No one is more sad than me

The Portuguese midfielder said he will be in the stadium supporting their colleagues against Bosnia.

Cristiano Ronaldo wished he could play the play-offs with the Portugal: “the result was not what I wanted, but it was what I expected. It is a great disappointment not being able to help Portugal, especially in such a crucial moment will be like this play-off to Bosnia,” he told Gestifute.

Nobody at this moment feels more sad then me because Portugal will always represent one of the greatest pride that I feel as a professional footballer and as a citizen, but I have no choice,” he added.

Cristiano Ronaldo said that on Saturday he will be present at the Stadium of Light to “suffer and vibrate with our selection.” “I’ll be at the stadium to support my teammates. I’m sure keeping it that we have shown the spirit and unity, humility and a sense of mutual support, the quality of our football will overcome all and at the end I will be in the locker room with them, celebrating the first of two steps towards the World Cup. And I have no doubt that we’ll be there! “, ended the Portuguese midfielder.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com