Thursday, October 15, 2009

A short message from Cristiano to the Portuguese national team

I wished with all my heart to fight for Portugal with you all, but as you know an untimely injury prevents me from doing so.

Your great challenge for this evening is to play a great game to take us to the South Africa World Cup; mine is to recover as soon as possible to help my team, Real Madrid, and our national team to achieve the goals they have set for themselves. I have to fight to recover because I believe that’s the best thing I can do to help the national team whenever it needs me. I want you to know that my heart will be with you in every minute of tonight’s game and that I will be proud of your efforts, just like everyone else in Portugal will be.

I wish you all the best.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com