Thursday, October 29, 2009

I cried for love



Stringer Cadena SER serving 20 years and Jose Ramon de la Morena, together with his team, organized a special night offering “a moment of gratitude” to all the listeners and the 2,000 people who gathered at the Hotel Auditorium Madrid . In search of it, The Stringer “celebrated with sports stars of today and yesterday as Iniesta, Casillas, Villa and Fernando Llorente, spiced up with the best music with Amaral and Diana Navarro. Without doubt, the highlight of the evening came with the presence of Cristiano Ronaldo. He started strong. “I’m better than ever physically. I’llbe careful with this injury but I’ll be playing very soon.”

After clarify his physical condition, CR9 did a brief review of his life. “When I started playing football I was very small and did it in my neighborhood. My father was kitman seven years and went with that club. Those were my beginnings, I loved it and then Sporting Lisbon fulfilled my dream to devote to professional football. When I was alone I used to mourn, I cry. Then I came to Manchester without knowing any English but I learned a lot with my English girlfriend. At first I was embarrassed to talk to her but to the seven-month relationship and he spoke well “he acknowledged, laughing.

Then came the Real Madrid. “The truth is that playing at Real was a dream. I told Ferguson and he should respect my opinion. He understood me and helped me out because I wanted something different,” said Cristiano Ronaldo.


That was his intention and his mother, who posed for newspaper AS with the Real Madrid shirt while Christian was playing with Manchester United. What am I going to tell my mother? She is a impulsive and Real Madrid. My father was an incredible person, really helped me and motivates me. “

Then came the most relaxed of the talk, when Cristiano Ronaldo talked about his vacation in America with Paris Hilton night companion, his loves and his experiences with women. “I’ll be up front. During the season no one can point fingers because I am an exemplary sportsman but vacation is to enjoy and do what you want. I instilled be true. If you like, well, who does not nothing happens. I’ve done more for early-life circumstances. And no, I don’t have a girlfriend now. I have suffered like everyone in love and of course I have been left. I am a sensitive person and I cried for love, “he confessed.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com