Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cris can't say anything about Real Madrid

Manchester United wing ace Cristiano Ronaldo admits he's aware of growing interest from Real Madrid. The Portugal international was tracked down by AS reporters after training and told them yesterday: "I know about the interest of Real Madrid, I cannot say anything about it.

"Yesterday (Saturday), I spoke with Carlos Queiroz and Alex Ferguson and they banned me from talking about Real Madrid. You must understand, I don't want to create problems for myself." Asked if he'd like to thank Real Madrid for their interest, Ronaldo was polite, but firm: "I have told you that I cannot say anything about Real Madrid. You must respect me, because I cannot say anything about that."

The reporters left Ronaldo on a good note, joking with the United star after showing him the front page of the January 23 edition of AS with his picture on the front page.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com