Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cris's 1st interview for Spanish TV





Are you happy in Madrid?
I’m happy in Spain, I’m adapting slowly. I wanted to come here for a long time.
People have helped me a lot in the club.

It seems that you are shy in interviews …
At first I’m a little shy yes. But I’m fine when people around us are good.

How many times have you seen the goal of VilaReal? Is it the best you’ve checked?
I’ve seen it once. It’s one of the best I’ve scored, but not the best.

You clearly have since picked up the ball?
When I started from the midfield, saw the free way and went to shoot on goal. I couldnt think of nothing else.

Why was the bench and dedicated the goal to Raul?
Because before the game he said that I would get a goal and I remembered that.

They will tell you that every game…
Thank God things are going well. We’re winning, scoring goals, especially me, so I have to thank my teammates.

And that was anxiety …
It is normal for people to talk when things do not go. I knew if I was working as in Manchester, little by little, and knew things were going out.

Were you surprised that they boo you in Spain?
I’m used to boobs, are things of football. It just makes want to do things better and help.

The rivals were angry about the taconcito (showboat) …
I understand people, but it’s my way of playing. I play that way since I was a kid and I wont change.


Do you feel the love people?
Yes, specially in Valdebebas. When we leave we note that there are many people and it is difficult to stop the car, but when we do it because we know that they like the Madrid and the players, and that gives us confidence and motivation.

A normal day, can go to lunch or dinner or is that too complicated?
There is time to be home, to leave because not all areas have many people and you pick the best place to go, but I’m used to that sort of thing for some time.

Who is taking penalties? What he went through your head when you scored his first goal against Deportivo?
The mister picked, its Kaka and me. About the goal, I was very happy because it was my first official goal for the club.

Do you like watching Barcelona?
Yes, it’s a very good team with excellent players of quality. It is well tuned, but we will fight them and end of season we will see who is better.


The Golden Ball was won last year you
I was privileged to win it once, I hope to win more often, but I am calm. I’m doing my job and I want to continue.

Do you find good, comfortable, quiet?
Okay. I really liked, it was a pleasure to be here with you.

Cristiano personal Test
Do not be a footballer what would it be?
Do not know.

A virtue?
I’m friends with my friends.

A flaw?
Teimoso. How do you say in Spanish? (The Portuguese, after several attempts, and a few seconds of uncertainty failed to translate it, but we’ll clarify: it means stubborn).

What is the first memory has a ball at his feet?
Joy.

Is your favorite food?
Paella.

“Favorite drink?
Coca Cola, water.

What music do you like?
A bit everything.

What would you erase from your life?
(The Portuguese did not answer and sighed heavily. Must have been a tragic moment of his life would not comment).

What is the happiest moment you remember?
When I signed from Madrid.

Queiroz “or Pellegrini?
How bad you are (laughs). Los dos. The two.

“Raul or Casillas?
The two.

“Messi and Ibrahimovic?
Both.

"La Liga or Champions League?
Both.

“Meat or fish?
Meat.

Wine or beer?
Wine.

Blond or brunette?
Brunette

Are you vain?
Yes, a little.

How many tattoos do you have?
None.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com