Sunday, March 29, 2009

I can't imagine myself out of the World Cup


Cristiano Ronaldo, captain selection of Portugal, said that the way to zero tie against Sweden in the Stadium of the Dragon:

"I think we did everything to win, the team played well, the players ran, helped each other. Yesterday in training, we scored ten goals. Today we could not. Football is like that. As I said before, we did everything possible and impossible to mark. Sometimes the ball does not enter. I am sad by the result but pleased by the display. Today, what counts are the points, but we continue to believe. Penalty? The game is over, the referee does not marked, it is not worth talking about it. I still can't imagine myself out of the World Cup. The friendly game? It is always complicated, but it is a compromise. "

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com