Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Email Cristiano


MUTV’s Email the Players programme allows fans to quiz their favourite United stars, and Cristiano Ronaldo is the latest Red in the hot seat.

The Reds winger speaks candidly on a wide range of subjects, including who had the greatest influence on him as a player when he was growing up, which of his goals he ranks as the best, his best mate at the club, and which subjects he liked best at school.

“I was quite good at science when I was at school,” he said. “But my favourite subject had to be sports.”

And on the greatest influence on his career, Ronny added: “My family, my dad, and playing football with my brother in the street - they inspired me to be a good footballer.”

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com