Thursday, February 07, 2008

I don't want to be an actor or model

Cristiano Ronaldo insists he has no ambitions to be an actor or a model.

The Manchester United star insists football will remain his priority: "They say that I have style and it is true that I worry a little about taking care of my image, but I am not Brad Pitt. My profession is to play football, not to be an actor.

"My teammates joke with me, they say I take too long getting ready in the dressing room. They could be right! But I like to take care of my style, because that is part of my personality.

"But I don't want anyone to be mistaken, I have already said that my desire and my profession is football. I don't want to be a model, either."

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com