Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'll win one day



Cristiano says that he wasn't disillusioned by losing the Ballon D'Or to Kaka, but he's hoping to be elected best player of the year on the 17th. He had a quick trip to Lisbon to promote something the day after the game vs Fulham and he says that his mission is one : to become better and better each time.

"I wasn't disillusioned by not winning, I think I did well and I'm on a good path once again.Obviously I would like to have won,I didn't win,but my goal is one : to get better and better and continue like this.I have hope I'll win on the 17th, but if I don't, I hope I will one day.

About the goals against Sporting :
"I am sufficiently happy. I have a very special affection for Sporting where I played 17 years. In the two games against the Sporting I marked two, but they consider me a player of the house, respect me sufficiently and this for me is most important "

About Soares' comments on Queiroz :
"These are things that pass. All people knows that the Queirós defends the club where is, defends its colors. he did great work in Portugal, not only in Sporting, but also in the National Selecção. Already I related that all the good players are welcome to this club, not only Miguel, but more twenty or thirty players. Miguel is a good player, as are others "

About the Euro 2008 draw :
"The teams are all balanced. When the people say that Portugal is the favourite person or thing and seems an easy group, I do not agree to this. It is a balanced group,we have to respect sufficiently. But we have a group of good players, have one team sufficiently good and we have conditions to pass the first phase "

About the hat-trick :
"my mother, at times, asks me: why don't you ever score a hat-trick? I always answer to it that already I am happy for marking two goals ", observed the Portuguese International, in declaration to the site of the English club, in the end of the game. "I am a winger, not a striker, but I understand that I must help the team in the best way, either manufacturing goals or marking them", Cristiano Ronaldo explained, that opened the marker to the ten minutes, repeated the target in the second part (58) and alone trick failed hat because the arbitrator did not designate great penalty committed on itself.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com