Tuesday, July 17, 2007

CR: It's single life for me



Cristiano Ronaldo has disappointed his army of female fans - by vowing to stay single until he is 30.

Football's most eligible bachelor feels he is too young at 22 for serious commitment. The Manchester United ace says he has nightmares about walking up the aisle and having kids.

The Portuguese winger, linked to model Soraia Chaves, says: "One of the last dreams I had was close to a nightmare. I dreamt I was about to marry. I can't remember her face, only that she was a very pretty woman."

Ronaldo makes his revelations in a mini-autobiography, Moments The Way I Feel, released at the end of the summer. He tells how a woman in Holland followed him to his Manchester home. He gave her £200 to fly home, and sent a pal to the airport to see that she went.

Ronaldo spends a day a week answering fan mail and pays £2,000 a month for stamps and envelopes.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com