Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"I am sad about what my country is going through and I want to help any way I can"


Cristiano Ronaldo addressed the media after the team's victory over Villarreal and had words of support for his countrymen in Madeira.

"Madeira is where I grew up and where all my family is. I am worried. I couldn't believed it when I watched it on TV. I wish to help any way I can."

"The important thing about tonight's match is that we won and that the fans had fun. We are all happy about it. We had to respond and we did. This victory will help us gain confidence. I'm sure we will defeat Lyonnais."

"The match in Lyon belongs in the past. These things happen and we need to learn from them. We responded well. We played a good game tonight and we shouldn't think about what happened in France. We all win and lose together on this team."

"I pulled off a nice play with Higuain that he managed to finish off beautifully. Real Madrid always try to play like that."

"I am always motivated when I play for Real Madrid. Thank God things turned out well. I am happy for it."

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com