Monday, August 31, 2009

"I feel well being who I am"

Cristiano Ronaldo believes he will be able to show it's worth the hundred million that Real Madrid paid for it. In an interview with El Pais, the extreme of what is said to be the CR9, popularity, money and about who might be the next best player in the world. Or rather, avoiding "vote" in itself, the player Luso addressed this question: "Do not know. If I say a ... I have many friends. FIFA to decide. Messi? You can also earn. Why not? "

It's easy to Cristiano Ronaldo? "Yes, because I'm already adapted to my life. There are times for everything to football, to have fun, to be with the family. I feel good about being who I am. Of course, sometimes it is not easy, but this is my life and I adapted to it. "

Have been the most expensive contract does not limit Cristiano Ronaldo. Winger likes to make compliments, but is aware that there will never be unanimity: "God, who is God, not please everyone and I'm not going to please. I am calm and I'll prove myself, my family and who hired me I am worth what they paid for me. I just have to work and give my best. "

Ronaldo chose not to dwell on considerations about money. Soon, did not respond directly when asked if he would agree with the existence of a salary cap in football: "I do not want to talk about it. Each has what he deserves. "

Giggs, in ManUtd, and Raul, Real Madrid are among the few players that have taken root in the clubs where they are. Ronaldo recalled that times have changed: "There are very few cases in which the players are a club for over 15 years. Are cases that are counted on the fingers of one hand. But we have to give value to these players, because it is easy to grow in a club and stay there until you finish the race. Nowadays it is very difficult to happen. The players who play five or six years in a club not playing with pleasure, to play your best and win. That's what I did in Manchester and that is what I will do here. "

"I am a normal person who does something different '
The journalist asked if Cristiano Ronaldo knew how many references appeared on Google when searching for your name. The extreme at first did not know what to say, at the insistence of the interviewer. "20 million and 800 thousand references, many or too few?" The Portuguese said "many" and was not surprised that the U.S. president, Barack Obama, have more than 80 million. He was more concerned about whether there was any player with more. At least Beckham leads the way with more than 40 million.

Today Cristiano Ronaldo laughs more than cries. But there were times when every day the tears streamed down his face. The longing for family and the difficulties in adapting to a new reality was difficult to overcome, but gave him strength: "My childhood was a little difficult, but I never missed anything. My parents worked hard to give us everything we needed. But it was not easy to change a city, to 11 years. She cried every day. But it helped me learn to cope with the pressure. If you still cry? Yes, happy ¿and sadness when you lose. "

Despite the money and fame, Cristiano Ronaldo believes he lives "in the real world." "I am a normal person who does something different," noted, underlined the idea that only thinks about achieving success. "I do not like losing," he said.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com