Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cris:I Will Need Time To Adapt


Real Madrid will be expecting great things from Cristiano Ronaldo, but they may have to be patient...

Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted that he will take time to adapt to playing for Real Madrid and to life in his new surroundings when he eventually completes his mammoth move.

The Portuguese star will be expected to begin playing at his best from the off, but he has explained that may not be possible while he acclimatises to his new club.

Having spent six seasons at Manchester United, Ronaldo has opted to move after Real Madrid's €94 million-bid was accepted by the Red Devils.

"It will be a little difficult at the start because I was at Manchester United for six years," he told reporters in Portugal.

"In England, they play a more physical style of football, faster, but that is not an excuse. I only hope that I can adapt as quickly as possible.

"My life is based on challenges. Every year at Manchester United I had that. This is a different season because everything is new and that's why it's a different challenge.

"Winning titles is the challenge. Madrid are used to winning things, the same as Manchester United. I have high hopes and I'm certain that everything will turn out well."

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com