Sunday, September 14, 2008

Golden Shoe


Cristiano Ronaldo is already at Funchal, where he will receive the GoldenShoe this Saturday. Ronaldo arrived with very straight security, and although it was difficult to get to the players, the Portuguese player said a few words.

«It is a pride to receive the GoldenShoe at Madeira, and it is a compliment to my father and to my family.», he said to a huge number of journalists.
Manchester United’s star travelled to Madeira in a private flight, accompanied by his family, and the police built such a huge security project, that the kids who went to the airport to get an autograph turned out with nothing.

The environment towards Ronaldo is huge and it was very quick that the player abandoned the airport, but he said that he was already recovered.

Cristiano Ronaldo was very well.homoured and optimistic on the press conference of the ceremony of the delivery of the GoldenShoe.
«All goals are important, but my favourite was against Roma.»
«Within one or two weeksI'll be 100%. Let's see if the doctors let me. For the National Team, in october, I'll be even better.»

«I'm anxious to get back. I'm going crazy with so much time stopped. If he (Ferguson) wants to count on me (for VillaReal Match) make it his wish»
«Only misses who is there. That's what they say. They have lost with me too. At last year's season we also lost firts games, and we were champions. Of course that begining bad is always complicated, but I have hope that ManUtd will return to victoys very soon.»

«There are very nice laces. But I like Madeira, that is where the people who I like are, and this is a place like any other place. And this serves to prove to people who like me and admire me that I'm still the same whether a win a lot of awards or not. But sometimes I cant give so much attention, like yesterday at the airport, because sometimes "accidents" happen.»

»I never thought to cost that much» (ManCity)
»The boy is expensive» he said in laughs »By one side it is good to hear it, beacuse they are giving me a lot of value, but it can by only mouth (llaughs). Sometimes money cant make bug teams. I don't see myself moving from ManUtd to ManCity.»
About Zidane: «It's good to hear it from one of the Best player in the world. Every player knows who deserves the prize (FIFA award), they saw the seaosn that each player done. I think taht by my regularity, and by the goals I scored in the Champions League and English League I deserve the prize. We'll see in December.»

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com