Wednesday, June 27, 2007

CR help Nani


Cristiano Ronaldo feels signing for United will provide compatriot Nani with the perfect platform on which to further his career.The 20-year-old winger recently passed his Reds' medical and will officially join the Premier League champions from Sporting Lisbon next month.

Ronaldo is excited by Nani's arrival and believes he will go on to become a top performer for the Reds.

“I still haven’t spoken with Nani but I am going to do everything I can so that his stay in Manchester goes well,” explained Ronaldo. “I really hope he has the same success as me, or even more, because he’s got the ability to do this. He’s joining the right club to evolve as a player and as a person.”

Nani will be joined at Old Trafford by Brazilian attacker Anderson and Ronaldo says he will take it upon himself to ensure the pair settle quickly into life in Manchester.

“Whatever I can do for Nani and Anderson I’ll do with the greatest of pleasure because they don’t know Manchester or how the club operates," said the 22-year-old.

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com