Sunday, October 15, 2006

Smashes TV sets to relieve stress



Manchester United wing ace Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he smashes up TV sets to relieve stress.

Ronaldo told the Mirror: "When I was mad once I put a television set up in a tree in my garden and tried to knock it down by kicking a football at it. And it worked! I was mad, really p***** off.

"I play football in my garden, like loads of guys do. I even broke a window once when we were playing outside. I made a pass to my cousin Nuno but the ball hit the glass and broke it. I also have boxing gloves to hit something or someone to relieve stress. And I like to play the Jambe - bongo drums - because it feels good."

In the Portuguese TV interview Ronaldo also revealed that he hides himself away at his luxurious mansion when he plays badly or when United have suffered a defeat - just as they did three weeks ago when he lost the ball which led to Arsenal's winner in their 1-0 triumph at Old Trafford.

"Sometimes when I perform badly or when things don't go the way I want them to, I come straight home," he said. "I eat something, follow the stairs, turn left, enter the small bedroom and lock the door. I just stay there."

Read more...

No comments:

Sand Dollar Template Template - Modified by iMessengr.com